Friday 09th Feb, 2024
Business Transformation Officer
Role Business Transformation Officer
Reporting to Chief Executive Officer
Rate of Pay £17.50 per hour
Hours Flexible 30 hours – 37.5 hours per week
Unify Credit Union is authorised and regulated by both the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulatory Authority.
We are a community savings and loan co-operative providing financial services to 10,000 members across Chorley, Skelmersdale and the boroughs of Wigan, South Ribble and Warrington. We are a Real Living Wage Employer and pride ourselves on being a ‘family friendly’ organisation. We are a not-for-profit organisation that relies on a talented group of employees and volunteers who are collectively passionate about providing vital access to financial services and giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
This is a new and exciting flexible role in our management structure. We are looking to recruit a Business Transformation Officer to be based at our Wigan Branch, with the possibility of hybrid working. This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent project management skills to join a strong, growing organisation. If you have the skills and ability to support our management team to drive change, we would love to hear from you!
As a family friendly organisation, we recognise the importance of, and actively promote work/life harmony and flexible working. Applications from candidates looking for part-time or full-time hours (between 30 hours and 37.5 hours a week) are encouraged.
The ideal candidate will have:-
If you have some but not all of the above skills and experience but still want to apply – we will consider candidates who have the initiative, drive and commitment to learn and develop.
We offer you more than the opportunity to work. We offer you the chance to help in supporting the local community to become more financially resilient.
Key activities of the role are detailed below;
1. Strategic Planning:
• Develop and execute a comprehensive business transformation roadmap aligned with the company's vision and goals.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and innovation across operational functions.
2. Change Management and Leadership:
• Lead and manage cross-functional teams to execute business transformation initiatives.
• Drive cultural change, ensuring alignment with transformation objectives throughout the organisation.
3. Process Optimization:
• Analyse current business processes, identify inefficiencies, and recommend improvements.
• Implement best practices and tools to streamline workflows and enhance operational effectiveness.
4. Technology Integration:
• Evaluate, select, and oversee the integration of technology solutions to support business transformation objectives.
• Collaborate with different IT to ensure seamless implementation and adoption of new systems.
5. Performance Measurement:
• Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to track the success and impact of transformation initiatives.
• Analyse data to assess performance and make data-driven decisions to drive continuous improvement.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties as requested by the CEO/COO
To apply for this post please send your up to date CV for the attention of the Chief Operating Officer to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 29th February 2024 with interview planned for week commencing 11th March 2024.
If you want to save for a rainy day or a holiday, a Unify account is quick and easy.
If you need a loan with Unify Credit Union, click here to find out more.
Find out more about how to easily pay into your account with us